Thursday, April 13, 2017

BEAT TALK: Tray Da Menace (California based Rapper)



Interview with California based rapper TRAY DA MENACE



The Beat Yard:  How is everything going Tray Da Menace? 
Tray Da Menace:  Everything is going well I appreciate you guys for asking, I hope all is well for you guy's


The Beat Yard:  Could you tell the readers a little bit about yourself? 
Tray Da Menace:  Well for starters I just turned 20.  I was born in Pasadena, CA since then I've lived in an assortment of different places but I currently reside in Victorville, CA.


The Beat Yard:  What type of beats bring out the best in what you do? 
Tray Da Menace:  Um Personally, I go off of the vibe I feel at the moment I'm diverse as far as beats go i just have to feel the vibe before hand.


The Beat Yard:  Who are some of your favorite beatmakers / producers? 
Tray Da Menace:  BuckMouthBeatz, Dr.Dre, Dj Quik, Dj Battlecat, Zaytoven, Bruce24KJohnson, Jay Thuggy, Lil Xane, LarryJayy, IceBerg, Terrance Martin, and HiiiPowerXL.


The Beat Yard:  Who are some of the beatmakers / producers you've worked with so far? 
Tray Da Menace:  So far I've only worked with BuckMouthBeatz, HiiiPowerXL, and Iceberg.


The Beat Yard:  Do you buy beats? 
Tray Da Menace:  Yes I buy plenty of beats


The Beat Yard:  Who are some you would like to work with in the future? 
Tray Da Menace:  To be totally honest I wanna work with everybody I'm open to all opportunities.


The Beat Yard:  Have you ever produced any of your own tracks in the past? 
Tray Da Menace:  No, I haven't but I would like to in the future.


The Beat Yard: What type of sounds do you like hearing in beats? 
Tray Da Menace:  I like to kind of hear like dark gritty sounds that get you hype but then again I like to hear smooth soft sounds but no matter what I'll always love hearing a West Coast sound of any kind but once again everything is a vibe thing with me.


The Beat Yard:  What is one of your favorite instrumentals of all time? 
Tray Da Menace:  There are so many but I'll always love the sound of Roy Ayers "Everybody Loves The Sunshine", Tha Dogg Pound "Cali Iz Active" and Tupac "I Get Around".


Get familiar with Tray Da Menace at these direct links
Soundcloud link:  https://m.soundcloud.com/traydamenace

No comments:

Post a Comment