Friday, March 21, 2014

Beat Talk: Mono Bagends talks about "Get Sexy For Me" and more!


Check out our latest interview with Mono Bagends!  In this interview the New York stationed rapper talks about this beat choices, his latest single "Get Sexy For Me" and a whole lot more!  Read all about it here.


The Beat Yard:  How has everything been going sense the last time we've talked to you Mono Bagends?  What's new?
Mono Bagends:  Everything is good...taking one day at a time and trying to stay positive.



The Beat Yard:  Speaking of "new", you have a hot new record out called "Get Sexy For Me", how is that record?
Mono Bagends:  It's a r&b/rap type record that is very good for radio. I also can see people getting freaky to it in the clubs.  It's a good record for a couple to get down to.


The Beat Yard:  Who did the beat for this record?
Mono Bagends:  D-Sharp



The Beat Yard:  Have you worked with this producer before?
Mono Bagends:  We have done two songs together..


The Beat Yard:  Do you plan on working with this producer in the future?
Mono Bagends:  I'm open to it but I do not have any immediate plans to do so....we just spoke the other day about a show in North Carolina for me to do so we work on other things as well


The Beat Yard:  What other producers have you been getting at recently for production?
 Mono Bagends:  I have been dealing with a few cats. I like to keep everything on the hush till songs are released...I'm superstitious like that.


The Beat Yard:  Are you in the market for more beats right now?  If so, how can producers get at you?
Mono Bagends:  I'm always looking for that fire...they can hit me up on twitter, facebook or e-mail me at bagendsrecords@gmail.com


The Beat Yard:  What producers are do you think are hot in 2014?
Mono Bagends: I'm not sure to be honest...I'm not that big on big named producers...I more look for that underground cat to come up with.


The Beat Yard:  What is one of the hottest beats you've heard recently?  
Mono Bagends:  I like the foreigner beat from the Fabolous mixtape...BK All day!!!


The Beat Yard:  What type of beats can we expect to hear Mono Bagends on in the future?
Mono Bagends:  I'm very versatile...producers ask me all the time what I'm looking for and the only answer I can give is "I'll know when I hear it".



GET UPDATES ON MONO BAGENDS AT http://www.bagendsblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment