Monday, December 3, 2012

Review: D.I.V. "P.O.W.E.R." (Official Video)


Check out the hot new video titled "P.O.W.E.R." from rising Yonkers New York based recording artist D.I.V. (of So O.D.).

The track is produced by two of D.I.V.'s in-house beatmakers Jay the Chef and Joey C., who construct a very powerful and soulful track that brings out the best of D.I.V.'s super lyrical abilities.  The track also has a solid vocalist, Nyco who blends perfectly into the backdrop of the instrumental so well that her voice on the hook sounds as if it's a sample.  Nyco's presence adds a lot of flavor to the song and the video provides a great visual to compliment this soon to be underground classic!

For more information on D.I.V. and his videos just go to http://www.divnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment